* Type Telstra Approved Duct sealing kit in accordance with Telstra document ID TM00042A01
* Seals all cable scenario’s, in a TPG / Telstra 32mm duct
* Gas, Water, Rodent, & Termite Protection
* Flame retardant
The unique design of the flame retardant foam pieces makes positioning and separation of the cables very simple while creating the prevention of ingress to water, gas, rodents, termites (Mastotermes darwiniensis), & flame retardence to the TPG & Telstra 32mm ducted network in accordance with Telstra document ID TM00042A01
FiloSeal+ TPG is suitable for sealing several cables or pipes contained in one duct and also allows re-entry of the seal to add or remove cables as required.
* Telstra Approved Duct sealing kit in accordance with Telstra document ID TM00042A01
* Flexible, one component, adhesive and sealing compound in a cartridge - (310ml)
* High levels of Gas and Water tightness
* Excellent adhesion
* Flame retardant
* Resistant against Water, Alkaline, Chemical agents
* Resistant to, Petrol, Diesel, Ethanol, ASTM oil, LPG & Many more.
* Resistant to Hydrogen Sulphide / Methane and many other Gases (NedLab)
* Resistant to Rodents & termites (Mastotermes darwiniensis)
* Shock absorbing
* Non-toxic, neutral and almost odorless
* Also suitable for limiting the EX-zones during transitions (observe chemical resistance)
* Suitable for any shaped duct /borehole/opening
* Quick and easy installation
* One complete kit seals 10 x ducts
* Seals all know materials, PVC & PE sheathed cables, PILC, (HD) PE pipes
* Over 25 years of operational experience
ABN: 32 607 753 088
The Filoform duct sealing system FiloSeal+ TPG uses our MD+ sealant which is easily applied from a skeleton gun. The high quality, one component, flexible sealant “MD+” is based on a silicon compound that cures with air (Humidity).
After application and full curing the thixotropic MD+ forms a plastic elastomer mass with special qualities effectively sealing and bonding, while providing a high level of durability.
FiloSeal+ TPG is very easy to apply regardless of the type of cable scenario in the cable ducts as it uses a uniquely cut foam pieces which positions neatly around each of the 5 combinations, that’s are used in the TPG & Telstra Network.
|PART NUMBER||DESCRIPTION||KIT DETAILS|
|FiloSeal TPG (A)||32mm Duct - 1 x 17mm + 1 x 6.5mm||10 x Ducts Sealed per Kit|
|FiloSeal TPG (B)||32mm Duct - 1 x 13mm + 1 x 6.5mm||10 x Ducts Sealed per Kit|
|FiloSeal TPG (C)||32mm Duct - 1 x 13mm + 2 x 6.5mm||10 x Ducts Sealed per Kit|
|FiloSeal TPG (D)||32mm Duct - 2 x 13mm||10 x Ducts Sealed per Kit|
|FiloSeal TPG (E)||32mm Duct - 1 x 17mm||10 x Ducts Sealed per Kit|
PO BOX 601 ENGADINE NSW 2233 (+61) 0435453962 email@example.com
Copyright © Advanced Power Networks | All Rights Reserved